Milan | Street Art
With Urban Italy’s Street Art Experience in Milan, you will discover the underground aspect of Milan. Explore the hidden side of Milan together with a guerrilla artist, who will show you the amazing graffiti and murals of Italy’s financial capital. Be inspired by the vibrant and unbridled urban art, which reveals the city’s contemporary history.
- Street Art Evolution, discover various street art installations, stencil art, sculptures, sticker art and wheat pasting
- Via Conchetta, a street with a mural which covers a section of about 300 metres, with the art reflecting both environmental and mobility issues of Milan
- Leoncavallo, possibly the highest amount of street art creations can be found here, a true art mecca for the creative minds
- Basilica di San Lorenzo, it is among the oldest churches in Milan, which includes a mural consisting of several portraits
- Isola, a lively neighbourhood located in northern Milan, where you will find numerous industrial buildings as well as railway tracks
The Street Art Experience can be done on foot or by bike, or even by using the public transport.