Venice | XXI C Architecture
Urban Italy offers a tour where you can discover Venice from another angle; the city which is notably known for its Gothic masterpieces. Our Contemporary Architecture tour in Venice will show you some of the beautiful modern architecture highlights throughout Venice, and lets you explore Venice’s contemporary architectural secrets.
Together with a specialised guide, you will be introduced to the brilliant works of various architects. For instance, Antonio Gatto, Carlo Scarpa, Cino Zucchi, C+S Architects, Dario Lugato, Maurizio Varratta, Rem Koolhaas, Santiago Calatrava and Tadao Ando. Contemporary art- and architecture lovers will definitely not get tired of seeing all of the wonderful works of these architects.
- The Querini Stampalia Foundation Building as well as the Aula Magna Ca’ Foscari, both by Carlo Scarpa
- The Fondaco dei Tedeshi, by OMA (Office for Metropolitan Architecture) Rem Koolhaas, Silvia Sandor and Francesco Moncada
- The LCV. Law-Court offices, by C+S Architects
- The Hotel Santa Chiara, by Antonio Gatto, Dario Lugato and Maurizio Varratta
- The Quarto Ponte sul Canal Grande, by Santiago Calatrava
- The Palazzo Grassi as well as the Punta della Dogana, both by Tadao Anto